Well, it seems as though raok365 is going well, and I know I am having a blast doing it! Vixie, Phil and I are all posting our raoks pretty regularly over on Twitter - a selection of recent raoks from us include....
* Hiding money on a café table for your waitress to find.
* Leaving a surprise gift for baby twin girls.
* Writing a letter to praise excellent service.
*Lots of charity donations.
* Sending flowers.
* Picking up a beer bottle rolling around the top deck of the 41 bus, and putting in a bin when I got off.
* Inspiring someone else to raok!
* Stocking the break room fridge.
* Being a kitchen fairy and making a friend's kitchen look awesome.
As well as lots of general niceness and helpfulness!
To keep up with our raoking, we tweet using the hashtag #raok365. :-)
Have a fantastic day!